Leslie Loves Veggies/resourcefulmommy

Resourceful Mommy WeUseCoupons.com

carriesrambles

Photobucket"/>
Mamavation

better in bulk

Better in Bulk

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

salonpas

I suffer from Rheumatiod Arthritis and when i 1st heard about salonpas pain patch i was very eager to give them a try. I requested a sample on their facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/Salonpas

a few weeks later i did received my sample which contained 3 pain patches and 1 coupon.
Right away i tried one of the patches on my always flarred up elbow, and within 20 min i was feeling some relief. when ever i travel i make sure to have these in my purse.
they dont leave a nasty odor and really work to help take my arthritis pain to at least bearable. i highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tweet/email